Second “Transport Congress“ will be held in Hotel Mona, Zlatibor on October 25th and 26th 2018 in organization of the Transport and Logistics Managers Association TRANSPORTLOG. Executive organizer of the Conference are Intico d.o.o.
TRANSPORT CONGRESS aspires to address all interested companies and employees who are daily facing transport and logistics challenges, owners and managers of transport and logistics companies, users of third parties logistics and transport services, transport managers, logistics managers, fleet managers, sales managers, procurement managers, vehicle manafacturers’ representatives and dealers, dealers of fuel, spare parts, tires, lubricants, vehicle maintenance service centers’ managers, waste disposal and treatment company managers, company managers and officers in all branches of industry, representatives of insurance companies and other financial institutions, representatives of state institutions and local governments, professional associations representatives, representatives of educational institutions and other transport and logistics market competitors.
The Congress topics are:
- Transport and logistics solutions in business systems
- Good distribution practices in transport sector
- Transport and supply chain security, cargo theft
- Transport and logistics processes in business systems
- Information system implementation in transport and logistics
- Distribution of goods
- Cooperation between users with third parties logistics and transport companies
- Cost management in transport and logistics
- Solving existing problems in transportation and logistics.
The Congress objectives are:
- Gathering experts that are daily facing transport and logistics challenges
- Information on current problems and possible approaches to address them
- Exchanging experiences and good practices
- Raising awareness on state-of-the-art and current products and services in transport and logistics.
Registration fee for participation in the Congress includes the right to participate, to obtain working materials, a certificate of participation, refreshment drinks during breaks and the Congress dinner. (Thursday, 25th October, 8:30 pm).
The registration fee until August 31th is 115€ per participant and after that registration fee is 130€ per participant.
The registration fee does not include the accommodation price at the venue. Hotel Mona accommodation rates for conference participants are provided under special conditions (35% discount).
During the Congress, commercial presentations will be enabled of those companies directly or indirectly related to transport and logistics.
Information and registration:
tel: +381 11 4065 536
mob: +381 60 30 60 314
Price list for half board accommodation in Hotel Mona Zlatibor for participants during Transport Congress 2018
Two nights on half board basis in the selected room During theCongress
Accommodation Price of two-day arrangement per person, two nights, October 2018, 24 – 26
Two bed standard room – half board 78 €
Two bed comfort room – half board 90 €
Two bed superior room – half board 98 €
One bed standard room – half board 118 €
One bed superior room – half board 144 €
Accommodation meal arrangement:
Wednesday, October 24th – dinner
Thursday, October 25th – breakfast, lunch
Friday, October 26th – the breakfast
The above mentioned prices include a discount of 35% for participants in the Congress, residence tax and insurance, as well as the use of swimming pool and gym. The Internet is free, as well as secured parking. Surcharge for sauna use is 2,5 € per person per day.
Information and reservations:
Hotel Mona, Zlatibor
Telefon: +381 31 841 021