Sixth regional Conference Towards Sustainable Transport 2019!!!! Aapplications continue!!
The 6th regional Conference Towards Sustainable Transport 2019 will be held at the Hotel Mona in Zlatibor, Serbia on 7th and 8th November 2019 in organization of the Transport and Logistics Managers Association TRANSPORTLOG. Executive organizer of the Conference are Intico d.o.o.
The Conference is dedicated to all legal entities and individuals that are faceing challenges in transport and logistics on daily basis, managers of transport and logistics companies, transport managers, vehicle fleet managers, logistics managers, users of third part logistics and transport services, procurement managers, supply chain managers, distributor representatives of vehicles, fules, spare parts, tires and lubricants, heads of maintenance services for passanger and freight vehicles, managers of companies for waste management, company’s managers of different economy sectors, representatives of insurance companies and other financial institutions, representatives of public companies, public institutions and local governments, professional associations, chambers of commerce, educational institutions and other participants of the transport and logistics market.
Topics of the Conference:
- Trends and challenges in the road transport sector
- Transport and fleets in the public sector
- Fleet organization model selection
- Technological solutions in transport and fleets
- Information system implementation in transport and logistics
- Challenges and solutions in the digitization of transport and logistics
- Sustainability in transport
- Driver performance evaluation
- Driver’s driving style and fuel economy
- New regulations in ensuring the hazardous waste transport
- Transport and fleet insurance
- Cost management in transportation and fleets
- Measuring equipment for the transport of liquids
The Conference objectives:
- Gathering experts that are daily facing transport and logistics challenges
- Information on current problems and possible approaches to address them
- Exchanging experiences and good practice
- Raising awareness on state-of-the-art and current products and services in transport and logistics.
Registration fee for participation of the Conference includes the right to participate, to obtain working materials, a certificate of participation, refreshment drinks during breaks and the Conference dinner (Thursday, 7th November, 2019 8.30 pm).
The registration fee is 130€ per participant.
The registration fee does not include the accommodation price at the venue. Hotel Mona accommodation rates for conference participants are provided under special conditions (35% discount).
During the Conference, commercial presentations will be enabled of those companies directly or indirectly related to transport and logistics
Price list for half board accommodation in Hotel Mona Zlatibor for participants during Conference Towards Sustainable Transport 2019
Two nights on half board basis in the selected room – During the Conference
|Two bed standard room – half board||80 €|
|Two bed comfort room – half board||92 €|
|Two bed superior room – half board||102 €|
|One bed standard room – half board||118 €|
|One bed superior room – half board||146 €|
*Price of two-day arrangement per person, two nights, November 2019, 6. – 8.
Accommodation meal arrangement:
Wednesday, November 6th – dinner
Thursday, November 7th – breakfast, lunch
Friday, November 8th – the breakfast
The above mentioned prices include a discount of 35% for participants in the Conference, residence tax and insurance, as well as the use of swimming pool and gym. The Internet is free, as well as secured parking. Surcharge for sauna use is 2,5 € per person per day.
Information and reservations:
Hotel Mona, Zlatibor
Tel: +381 31 841 021